Every Breaking Bad fan knows that the series was broadcasted between 2008 and 2013 and has been one of the most popular TV series in the world sitting at the top of IMDB’s list of Top 250 TV Shows. However, did you know that Breaking Bad is also in the Guinness book of world records as “the highest rated show of all time.” To help you learn some new things about the TV show, we’ve compiled a list of 8 surprising facts about Breaking Bad.
8. The real owners of Walter White's house are not happy with their house's fame.
7. The iconic shot of Walter White throwing the pizza on the roof of his house was shot in one take.
6. The website, SaveWalterWhite.com, shown in the series is real and still exists today.
5. Aaron Paul said that he once got injured while filming one of the fight scenes for the show.
4. Crew members from AMC's "The Walking Dead" helped "Breaking Bad" with some special effects.
3. Bryan Cranston has a Breaking Bad tattoo on his finger.
2. Cranston said that the hardest scene to shoot was the one where Walter White watches Jane die.
1. Originally, Jesse Pinkman was supposed to die in the first season.