Inception is a mind-bending and visually stunning science fiction film directed by Christopher Nolan. Set in a world where skilled individuals can enter and manipulate dreams, the story follows Dom Cobb, a skilled thief specializing in the art of extraction – stealing valuable information from the subconscious of his targets. However, Cobb is offered a chance at redemption and a shot at returning home to his children by completing an impossible task – instead of stealing information, he must plant an idea in someone’s mind through the process of inception. As Cobb assembles a team of specialists and delves deeper into the world of dreams, reality and illusion begin to blur, creating a thrilling and thought-provoking journey that challenges the boundaries of perception and the power of the human mind. Inception’s intricate plot, stunning visual effects, and compelling performances by an ensemble cast make it a gripping and unforgettable cinematic experience that continues to leave audiences questioning the nature of reality long after the credits roll. In this list, we bring you a list of 20 best Inception quotes.
20. "Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange."
19. "My subconscious feels that someone else is creating the world. The more you change things, the quicker the projections converge on you."
18. "Let me ask you a question: You never remember the beginning of your dreams, do you? You just turn up in the middle of what’s going on."
17. "Downwards is the only way forwards."
16. "They say we only use a fraction of our brain’s true potential. Now that’s when we’re awake. When we’re asleep, we can do almost anything."
15. "I can’t stay with her anymore because she doesn’t exist."
14. "She locked away a secret, deep inside herself, something she once knew to be true…but chose to forget."
13. "In my dreams we are together."
12. "An idea is like a virus; resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you."
11. "Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it’s almost impossible to eradicate."
10. "Building a dream from your memory is the easiest way to lose your grasp on what’s real and what is a dream."
9. "You’re waiting for a train. A train that’ll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can’t know for sure. Yet it doesn’t matter."
8. “You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.”
7. “We create our own demons.”
6. “True Inspiration Is Impossible To Fake.”
5. “No one ever really dies.”
4. “I’m Still Dreaming.”
3. “Admit It: You Don’t Believe In One Reality Anymore.”
2. “We’re waiting for a train. A train that will take us far away. But we know where it’s going. Do you?”
1. “We all have our limits, Mr. Ariadne. You reach yours when you start making excuses.”