Interstellar is a captivating and mind-bending science fiction film directed by Christopher Nolan. Set in a not-so-distant future, Earth is facing an imminent environmental catastrophe, with dwindling resources and a collapsing ecosystem. In a desperate attempt to save humanity, a group of astronauts embarks on a perilous journey through a newly discovered wormhole in search of habitable planets beyond our solar system. Led by Cooper, a former NASA pilot, the crew must navigate the complexities of time dilation, relativity, and the mysteries of the universe. Interstellar masterfully weaves together themes of love, sacrifice, and the boundless human spirit against a backdrop of stunning visuals and a hauntingly beautiful score. With its thought-provoking exploration of space, time, and the human condition, Interstellar is a cinematic experience that will leave audiences questioning the limits of human potential and the vastness of the cosmos. In this list, we bring you a list of 20 best Interstellar quotes.
20. “I’m not afraid of death. I’m an old physicist. I’m afraid of time.”
19. "A machine doesn't improvise well because you cannot program a fear of death. Our survival instinct is our greatest source of inspiration."
18. "Mankind’s next step will be our greatest.”
17. "Newton’s third law. You gotta leave something behind.”
16. "Maybe we’ve spent too long trying to figure this out with theory.”
15. "This world’s a treasure, but it’s been telling us to leave for a while now."
14. "You Said Science Was About Admitting What We Don't Know."
13. "Don't Trust The Right Thing Done For The Wrong Reason. The Why Of The Thing, That's The Foundation."
12. "Accident Is The First Building Block Of Evolution."
11. "Our Survival Instinct Is Our Single Greatest Source Of Inspiration."
10. "You Might Have To Decide Between Seeing Your Children Again And The Future Of The Human Race."
9. "We Must Reach Far Beyond Our Own Lifespans."
8. "Murphy’s Law Doesn’t Mean That Something Bad Will Happen. It Means That Whatever Can Happen Will Happen."
7. "I Have A Cue Light I Can Use To Show You When I’m Joking, If You Like."
6. "Mankind Was Born On Earth. It Was Never Meant To Die Here."
5. "Once You’re A Parent, You’re The Ghost Of Your Children’s Future."
4. "We Used To Look Up At The Sky And Wonder At Our Place In The Stars. Now, We Just Look Down And Worry About Our Place In The Dirt."
3. "We’ve Always Defined Ourselves By The Ability To Overcome The Impossible."
2. "You’re Telling Me It Takes Two Numbers To Measure Your Own Ass But Only One To Measure My Son’s Future?"
1. "Love Is The One Thing We're Capable Of Perceiving That Transcends Dimensions Of Time And Space."