1. Use curtains to create different atmospheres.
2. Use your phone to create reflections.
3. Sometimes your TV might be useful too.
4. But, sometimes it's enough to know where to look!
5. You can use a piece of paper with a hole to make your photos blurry.
6. Or just try to create patterns with nature!
7. If you want to take a photo of your pets, place a toy or some treats right above your camera.
8. Use kitchen appliances.
9. You can also use a lighter to take blurry pictures.
10. Make use of the "Golden Hour".
11. As well as the "Blue Hour".